Tuesday 19 November 2013

When I grow up I want an apartment like this...


I've been following Joanna Goddard's blog a cup of Jo for ages and fell in love with her post about the home makeover of her NY apartment with Space and Interior guru Emily Henderson. The House Imp currently au pairing in also has a great big living room table with Stokke high chairs for the kids and child friendly chairs for the adults that even with withstand spaghetti sauce smears and sticky fingers. I just love the way they incorporated subtle hints of colour in the frames on the wall, the children's toys, and fresh flowers and the mix of old and new pieces of furniture. I cant wait to stay in my own place again, but for now My small au pair living quarters in Holland will just have to do...

 



























































1 comment: